We can’t wait to see what the teams build in the Small Biz Hack! For any team wanting to implement payments to their app we know that you can get our integration and a test payment across the line in under two hours.
You should implement our payments API!
Not only will you have the chance to win a Nintendo Switch, but you will be making an app that actually has real world commercial potential. You can create an app that allows any user to connect their payment provider and get paid directly into that account. That means you can create a marketplace for potential users and customers – that’s a big deal! Apps that enable you and your customers to make money are highly relevant and likely to succeed.
We’re looking for a team who can include merchant payments in their app. There will be points for innovation and there will be big points for anyone who actually demonstrates a test payment within their app using our API.
It’s highly recommended you follow the 2 steps below rather than diving into the technical docs, additional reference materials are linked to from the docs and below.
Watch this video
Step 1 – Integration Planning (15 – 30 minutes)
Step 2 – Implementation (30 – 90 minutes)
- Node.js SDK https://github.com/pay-with-bolt/bolt-saas-node
- PHP SDK https://github.com/pay-with-bolt/bolt-saas-php
- REST API Reference https://api.paywithbolt.com/
- Express API Reference https://www.paywithbolt.com/developer-program/api-documentation/
When testing you can connect to a live payment processor, or use the following credentials:
- Gateway: Braintree
- Merchant ID: jdgndcwrkzn6gz6q
- Public Key: 993ygst8nfwg6c84
- Private Key: cc576ac35ed70a3254d5da56a66c245b
- Check “Test Mode”
When using this gateway use:
- Card Number: 4111111111111111
- CVC: Any 3 digit
- Expiry: Any date in the future